So, I have a line sister who is the self-proclaimed, “Love Doctor”. It started as a joke among us but eventually she became the person anyone went to for advice involving people they were interested in.
One day last week while she was giving her usual spill about men, I had an idea, “the blog needs fresh content, so why not have her share a few tips?” After reviewing some of the articles you all enjoyed the most, I saw that you really love relationship posts. I’m no Dr. Phil when it comes to relationships but, have no fear, the “Love Doctor” is here!
I asked her for a 5 Step Guide in Romancing a Guy. Whether you’ve been in a relationship for years or you’re just starting to become interested, here are a few things you can do to show that special guy that you care.
- Leave random love notes/quotes in places for him to find
- Send random messages recognizing his accomplishments/ how proud you are of him
- Take him somewhere that he likes, and take the bill
- Goody baskets filled with his favorites along with a corny/cute saying that corresponds with whatever you choose to put in the basket
- Special/ surprise home cooked meals
Try not to spring all of these on him at once, it may scare him (lol) But, if you do decide to try one, the Love Doctor says, “don’t be afraid”. We wish you the best of luck, and we’ll see you in the next installment of, “The Love Doctor”.
From Us to You, Love.